- Water-based plaster
- capable of beautiful and widely varied textured finishes
- Soft pearlescent shimmer
- Application properties vary greatly depending on the plasters moisture level.
- Formulated to go on smoother when the plaster contains more moisture
- Can be spritzed with a spray bottle while it is on the wall to modify the way the plaster behaves
- Different textures may be achieved by tapping. or knocking down the plaster with the trowel as it dries
A recommended procedure with many Perfetto plasters is to apply the plaster, then stipple the plaster with the flat surface of the trowel creating highs and lows or tips in the plaster. These textures may be further modified by allowing them to dry further and then knocking the texture (highs/lows/tips) down with the edge of the trowel. Once the plaster is fully dry it may be color washed with Perfetto colorants and glaze.